Speech Language Pathologist - Job Post
Core Independence, LLC
$60,000 - $70,000 a year - Full-time, Part-time
Come join a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team at the Atlanta Autism Center! We are seeking a creative, energetic speech-language pathologist.
• Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
• Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
• Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
• Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
• Completes documentation, meeting departmental standards for content, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Contribute to various company initiatives and overall improvements
• Additional duties as assigned
• Knowledge of pediatric theory and practice
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication of information
• Positive interpersonal skills and ability to function in an interdisciplinary environment
• Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Must be certified (CCC) by the American Speech/Language and Hearing Association
• Active Georgie license in Speech-Language Pathology Preferred
• Experience with working with patients on the autism spectrum and/or behavior challenges
• Feeding/dysphagia experience
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary clinic, including ABA and OT
• Experience with EMR systems
• Signing bonus
• speech pathology: 1 year (Preferred)
• GA (Preferred)
• One location
• Outpatient clinic
5770 Bethelview Rd STE F
Cumming, GA. 30040
Pediatric Occupational Physical and Speech therapy